RSS

Slow Going

29 Apr

Been a while since the last update on the Vassar property. Sadly, it’s because there isn’t much to report. The contract has been submitted to the bank and we’re waiting on their response. Hopefully they will just accept my offer and we can move forward. If not, we’ll either have to renegotiate or just walk away. Only time will tell.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 29, 2011 in Vassar

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: